- Define your needs and wants
- Analyze your resources
- Identify your choices
- Gather Information
- Evaluate your choices
- Make a decision
- Plan how to reach your goal
2)Applying
One thousand dollars may seem to be plenty of money but it is not; therefore, before deciding to spend the money I must first make a list or define my needs and wants. I must then analyze my resources in order to find out what I would be able to accomplish with my money. I must then identify my choices making sure that they would be possible to accomplish on my budget. After identifying my choices it is important to think about the choices that I've made assuring that they are the right decision. I then must compare these choices to my personal needs rather than my wants, make my decision, and achieve my goal.
3)Identifying Career Choices
In order to identify your career choice you must first choose the career path that interests you. Think about your interests and compare the choices that you have made to your personal needs and wants.
In my opinion,well done!
ReplyDelete