Friday, January 31, 2014
(1) knowing my needs and wants are in important in choosing my goals. I would like to work full time for about thirty years and then retire.so to accomplish this task I would have to make good decisions, and know exactly what I want and need and make them priority.
(2) Analyzing my personal resources starts with my ability to obtain a career of my choice and the interest to keep it . good values will take you a long way in the future such, showing up to work on time, coming back from lunch on time, and simply just prioritize your goals.
(3) electrician -
needs- enough resources to open a business
- a good location
- trainable staff
resources- cash on hand
good creditors
and staff who share the same values of being the best in what they do.
(4) researching for a career is hard but the choice is yours to put effort in to it .Consider the lifestyle you want, how long you would like to work, can I make a beneficial salary support myself and other around me. these are some of the things I will research before choosing a career.
(5) evaluating my career choices matches my personal needs , in terms of being owning a business and doing something that I enjoy.
(6,&7) in order to reach my goals would require lots of work, which includes education, training and determination .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is very important to stay focus in order to achieve your goals, but with determination and god on your side nothing is impossible.
ReplyDeleteBest of Luck
i do believe that, making decision and choices are life time events.
ReplyDeletei like that you broke down your answer and there were some strong points that was made
ReplyDelete