Friday, January 31, 2014


.Define your needs an wants
.Analyze your personal resources
.Identify your career choices
.Research your choices
.Evaluate your career choice
.Make your decision
.Plan how to reach your goal

deciding how to spend 1,000 using the seven steps for one I will do an outlook
on the things that I would really need to better of my situation an to cancel out the things
I would not need using the second step I  would look at what I am trying to get out of life ,
I would research information on my needs an wants. evaluating my choices I will look at different
routs to take then make my decision on the things I gather ,that is how I would reach my goal for planning for a better out come in life .

To identify my career choice I first analyze  the things I like doing an what I would enjoy ,an making money at  the same time doing it, something I can see myself doing years to come .

5 comments:

  1. Well stated, I agree with your views on how you would spend your $1,000.00

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with you especially on the last question. Doesn't make sense choosing a career that your're not going to be happy with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very important to some form of h direction in life. Money management is very is also important.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kenrick,

    Your process for spending your $1,000.00 is a very wise and beneficial one. You said that you would do an outlook on the things that you really need and cancel out the things that you do not, making an evaluation of what is important and necessary. Wise decision.
    D. M. King

    ReplyDelete
  5. well said wise decisions and proper evaluation is a good way to start a life long journey to success.

    ReplyDelete