- Seven steps to decision making :-
- Define your needs and wants.
- Analyze your resources.
- Identify your choices.
- Gather information.
- Evaluate your choices.
- Make a decision.
- Plan how to reach your goal.
- With my $1,000.00 I would first differentiate between what I want and what I actually need. I would analyze all the resources I have toward spending said monies. Then I would identify my choices that I have analyzed. After, I would gather the information needed on what I want to spend my money on. Afterwards evaluating my choice of how I would spend the money from the information I gathered I would make a decision as to if I want to buy the items and plan towards spending the money.
- Start by defining your needs and wants. Then analyze your personal resources. Identify your career choices and research it. Evaluate your career choices and finally make your decision and plan how to reach your goal
Friday, January 31, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Niketha,
ReplyDeleteThe process that you would employ in deciding how to spend your $1,000.00 is very practical. We hardly ever identify our needs from our wants, and this makes a difference in our spending. Your decision and measures in spending the $1,000.00 would allow you use your monies and other resources wisely.
If you are truly set on a goal then identifying between your wants and our needs should not be that much of a problem. It's all about prioritizing.
Deletea true statement priority is the key to success.
DeleteGiven that, in the assignment, you are only given $1,000, it is really important to separate your needs from your wants in order to spend the limited funds wisely on what's important.
ReplyDeletethat's a wise decision.
ReplyDeleteLiked how you said you would determine the difference between your needs and wants, which will help you to accomplish your goal.
ReplyDeletei see that u understood what you were doing and you had some really good points
ReplyDeleteYou know the right way of spending $1000 and thats a wise choice!
ReplyDelete