The decision-Making Process
- Step one Define your needs and wants.
- Step two analyze your resources.
- Step three identify your choices.
- Step four Gather information .
- Step five Evaluate your choices .
- Step six Make a decision .
- Step seven plan how to reach your goal.
From the decision making process using the first step I would sit down and write a list from my wants and my needs and then decide what is more important and useful to me in the long run. Using step two I would make sure that the decisions that I make are who I am and what I have to offer . Using step three I would over or re-look my choices to make sure that they are all needs and not wants and that they are all good choices that i have made. From reading step four i would look at the career and learn more about my choice before I make it my decision. Using Step five I would think about the choices i have made after gathering all of my information to be sure that this is the career or field I would like to stay in. Step six From using the first five step I would now have enough information on my career to make my last decision. Using step seven I would now take the one thousand dollars to invest into the decision of my choice and accomplish my goal.
From using the seven step of decision making process I can now identify my career choices and make sure that it is the right career path for me. From find my needs and wants.I would now be able to analyze my resources. Then gathering the information that you need to know to now make a good decision. After completing I and now make a proper decision
Hey I think you misunderstood Question. 2.... It said to use the steps to decide how to spend $1,000.00
ReplyDelete