- Define your needs and wants
- Analyze your personal resources
- Identify your career choices
- Research your career choices
- Evaluate your career choices
- Make your decision
- Plan to reach your goal
2. How would i use to the decision making process to spend $1,000
Using the seven steps, I would spend $1000.00 by knowing what I need. Now that I'm taking welding as my main major at school, I would buy all the necessary materials that a welder would need such as a chipping hammer, measuring tape, wire brush and other tools that are used in the welding field. I would choose to buy welding books what will help me to understand the trade more. Researching my career choice would definitely help me in spending the money more wisely. Now that I have made these decisions I'd move on trying to make my career choice my actual career.
3. Identifying your career choices
I would find out my career choice by simply analyzing what it is that i would like to do for the rest of my life.
I agree why ,seems that you have it all plan out
ReplyDeletehaving a good attitude and good planning skills will help you in the future .
ReplyDeletegood decision on how you would spent the $1000.00
Love the way you took on the $1,000 question with such in-depth detail. Good job!
ReplyDeleteYour choice of spending the $1,000 is a very practical one, and will definitely situate you better within your career, and should allow you to be very successful since you will have the tools and knowledge (text books) necessary for the career.
ReplyDeleteit was very well put together and it show that you made good decisions for your career
ReplyDeleteJamie,
ReplyDeleteThe way that you outlined how you would spend the $1,000.00 to buy all of the equipment for your Welding Program is a very wise one. It demonstrates that you have a positive focus on the way monies should be spent. I am sure that your career choice would also be a wise one.
D.M. King