Friday, January 31, 2014

 Seven steps to the decision making process.

  1. Define your needs and wants
  2. Analyze your resources
  3. Identify your choices
  4. Gather information
  5. Evaluate your choices
  6. Make a decision
  7. Plan how to reach your goal

  I will utilize the seven steps given to guide me on spending $1000.Firstly I have to define about my needs and wants.in addition I have to analyze my resources by budgeting my money by saving,therefore I must identify the key choices that will keep me on course. Furthermore I would gather information that relates to spending money before I decide to make a decision.

Lastly I will determine how to reach my goals by choosing the suitable career of my choice.

3 comments:

  1. Nice. However you missed the last question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. from reading you answers i see that you understood

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason,
    It is very important for us to define our "needs" from our "wants" and then analyzing your budget before you spend the $1,000.00, in order to ensure that the money is spent wisely. Setting and achieving your goals is also very important.

    D.M. King

    ReplyDelete