The 7 Steps of The Decision-Making Process
- The 7 Steps of The Decision-Making Process:
- Define your needs and wants.
- Analyze your personal resources.
- Identify your career choices.
- Research your career choices.
- Evaluate your career choices.
- Make your decision.
- Plan how to reach your goal.
- I would use the 7 Steps of the Decision-Making Process to decide how to spend $1,000 in the following manner. To begin, I would define my needs and wants because this will help me determine what it is I want to spend the $1,000 on. Since I know I have $1,000, there is no need to analyze my personal resources for any further funds. Next, I would identify my purchasing options (that is to say, what it is I want to buy). After, I would research the list of purchasing options so as to have more information about my purchasing options. Once researched, I would evaluate the purchasing options by comparing the researched information of each option. After evaluating, I would make my decision based on the researched information. Lastly, after having made a decision on what to purchase with the $1,000, I would plan how to make the desired purchase.
- The way you identify your career choices is by first defining your needs and wants. This will allow you to determine what career would satisfy a need or want (i.e. desired level of income, desired location of career, etc.) Secondly, you must analyze your personal resources. Analyzing your personal resources provides you with further information about a potentially suitable career as it requires you to look within and see what it is you bring to the table. Once you have defined your needs and want, and have analyzed your personal resources, you can make a sound and informed decision about which careers are your preferred and most suitable.
I agree on your takes of the questions. Well answered.
ReplyDeletegreat point an views
ReplyDeleteI must also agree with you, Love your views. great job!!
ReplyDeletei like the layout that you use to explain how u would use the 1000 dollars for your career. good job
ReplyDelete