Friday, January 31, 2014




The Decision-Making Process

  1. Define your needs and wants.
  2. Analyze your resources.
  3. Identify your choices.
  4. Gather information.
  5. Evaluate your choices.
  6. Make a decision.
  7. Plan how to reach your goal.


My goal is become an entrepreneur and own a home Malibu. 

So I can travel the world and  be able to afford all the finest things life has to offer.
I intend to use  $100.00  from my savings to start my business.  I am very hard working individual, who would be committed to putting countless amount time into the business so that it would be a success.

One day I would like to become a resort CEO/Owner.

I am very familiar with the career i chose because I am currently employed in that field.

Due to the fact that I have been in the tourism sector for the past  20 odd years. Being of service to others is my life. Knowing that I am able to leave a positive impact on visitors when they take the time out to save to visit our shore brings joy to me.

When ever I become CEO/OWNER of Emeralds Internationals Resorts. I know that it would be a success because, this is the only type of business I know. 




5 comments:

  1. you have a few good points an a good lay out on your want an needs out of life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy,
    Your seem very committed to your career choice, as you have been in that field for a very long time. Your would make a very dedicated CEO/Owner of you future Resort. When one is committed to a course, it makes a world of a difference. Continue developing your plan, and remain committed to your achieving your goal. All the Best.
    Mrs. D.M. King

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your view on your goals. However, the $1,000.00 question is still yet to be answered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having had work experience in the field you want to be an entrepreneur is exactly what you need as a solid foundation to work from. Your insight into the proper execution of the job will be tremendous due to the hands-on experience you already have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having experience in your career choice is good and its seems as if your very determine in your goals.

    ReplyDelete